Wishlist Wed #1


Hey guys! These 5 items been eyeing up for so long, I HAD to include them in today's post!

I have heard so much about The Balms products so much, I need to save up and get some of there goodies one day soon! I keep seeing and hearing it all over the social media and the products look such good quality! 
As for the Banana powder, need I say more? Haha, Everyone and their dog owns this! I always need powder, I have such oily skin so it's a must, and I have heard such amazing reviews from this!
I have always wanted something from Benefit, It is just so so expensive for me, but this gift set seems too good too miss up on!
I am LOVING contouring at the moment, it can change your face in and instant, I'm obsessed, and sleek is amazing for the price, and never fails! It's next on my make up list for sure! 
I have got back into doing my nails, but this time with wraps, I hate waiting around for nails to dry, I'm messy, and well impatient! nail wraps take all the fuss out and look stunning!

Until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment