WISHLIST WED #2



Makeup Revolution, I've never bought anything, But I will be soon, I've heard of many good things about them, I don't know why I haven't yet! I'm a sucker for all things nude, golden, this palette screams my name! I NEED it! Would you recommend me anything?

What more can I say about Too faced?! Look at the packaging! Stunning as always! This WILL be mine one day, and the colour of the blush is simply glorious, perfect for a summer tan! *looks outside* Yep! Still Winter! But, this is lovely and you get two blushes for one! 

I've heard a lot of positive things about NYX, shame I've never seen them in the UK, just online! These Butter glosses look right up my street! my favorite has to be the red one! It's a bonus its a gift set, I'm always on the hunt for a good lip gloss, that doesn't stick to my hair, it's windy where live! so let me know, I love talking to you guys! 

Are you lusting after anything? Let me know! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Love all of your posts, great buys that you're sharing with everyone!

    If you wouldn't mind I'd love it if you could check out my blog too madeupkayla.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I'll check your blog out for sure! xx

      Delete