WISHLIST WED;

Hey lovelys! Hope your all well, Sorry no Monday post, I've had a terrible cold! Just a little wish list for you! 
It's been snowing all night here, yay! I love the snow! 
Makes me want to get all cozy and put all the Christmas decs up, shame really haha.. a bit late as per usual where I come from!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Eyebrow//Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit//Milani Illuminating Face Powder//Milani Colour Statement Lipstick

AB Dipbrow Pomade I have seen EVERYWHERE, And I need it!! I have NEVER filled my eyebrows in, I have naturally filled in brows so I have never seen the point until I saw how much of a difference it makes! I don't have a clue, but I'm sure with time, I will learn!

AB Contour kit, Y U So expensive! Yet so amazing!!! I will have to dream to have you! A girl can dream.. right!? This product looks amazing, so pigmented, seen so many people use it on YouTube, Blogs. I want it now! -stomps feet-!

Milani blush, isn't this packaging so cute? I've seen so many rave about Milani. I had a nose though on Amazon, I don't think the UK sells it? I love the rose detail! It's also a bronzer and highlighter!
The Milani Lipstick is in "Ruby Valentine" a pigmented vibrant red! I love a red lippy, this is right up my street! I'm gonna totally order some Milani! they seem so inexpensive and good quality!

Have you ever tried anything from this wishlist? Let me know in the comments! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment